Tuesday, July 19

Holy Hot

This week Madison is on vacation with her parents; soaking up so Delaware sun on the beach. My services where not needed and thus I got a week's vacation as well.

I have spent most of my time thus far trying to relive the summers of my adolescent years by sleeping in until 8:30 a.m., watching reruns while eating breakfast, watching reruns while eating mac-n-cheese, maybe taking a shower, playing with different hair styles, etc. Now if only I could get The Nanny or Golden Girls streaming! 

In an effort to not be so pathetic I went outside today. I had a package to mail (it's on its way Christine) and wanted to get a new book from the library. I know the whole country is feeling the heat, but I want to complain. IT IS SO DANG HOT OUT!!!!!!!!! I don't like to sweat, I don't like how it feels, ehhh just thinking about it makes me cringe. I don't think I like the months of July and August in DC. Who has a condo in Alaska I can borrow?!

We have been busy packing away. There is still quite a bit of time before we actually move (July 30) so we can't pack everything up. Everything that we wont need until then is in a box; our house looks a little funky. Boxes on one side and what would appear to be a disorganized mess in the corner. I feel sorry for the people looking at the place. I know I wouldn't say yes to this mess. 

Engagement Photos

Have I told you how much I love that guy. He does so much for me and asks for little in return. How did I get so lucky?!

In A Playful Week

No comments: