Sunday, June 19

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today was our 1st Anniversary.

A year ago this moment, I was chatting with my mother about what to do with all the left over food (we donated it to the community kitchen the next morning). What I didn't know was that I was going to get a fever that night and I should have been telling Scott to stop drinking so he could take care of me later! While I was up trying to get my fever down I noticed that it was raining which, according to folklore, means that we will have a happy and strong marriage.

Today we celebrated by sleeping in late, watching tv in our pj's until 2 p.m., doing some light cleaning and working this evening. Just a typical day in the life of poor young adults in DC.

1st Anniversary

I love you Scott! Here is to many more years together.

In Perfect Love

No comments: