Monday, April 16

Weekend Fun

I am proud to announce that for the first time in what seems like ages, Scott and I went out on both Friday and Saturday nights.

Friday night was just out to eat at a nice restaurant in our neighborhood. It was a good meal and a nice way for us to wind down from the busy week. Scott likes to leave the waiter with a little parting gift (i.e. the drawing below)

Saturday night was the opening reception for the senior thesis show at The Corcoran. It was a pretty big deal with many people from the general public. The students work was shown in the exhibition space that normally houses traveling collections. It was pretty cool and got Scott excited for his show in a few years.

On Sunday I tried a new recipe for pork and broccoli stir fry. Scott liked it, I wasn't sold. I will try it again with less orange juice next time.

In The Dawn of a New Week

No comments: