Sunday, March 11

Done With Book Three

I have a goal this year of reading a book a month. I started January with TWO book as I talked about in this post. I was a slower reader in February, but finished the book yesterday.


Baby Proof by Emily Giffin was as good as the first two. I love how she writes with such detail, I can actually smell the pizza and beer at the restaurant. This book is about Claudia Parr, an editor at a publishing house in NYC, and Ben her husband- then ex-husband. As you can tell by the title, babies are a pretty big theme throughout the whole plot. It was a good read, but I am a ready to move on from Emily Giffin (I almost bought the next book in the series, but put it down in hopes of expanding my reading materials.) Do you have any suggestions for my March book?

In Reading

No comments: