Wednesday, April 7

Feeling Like a Homemaker

So it was a pretty fun weekend...it was also very windy. This posed problems for photography. In the photo above Scott had just told us to open our eyes and smile big...so we did.

Here is a better one, but my eyes are slightly closed.

I love my grandma, she values family so much. I remember spending weeks at her home during the summer. They were filled with Mexican domino games, walks to Buffalo Gap and tractor rides.


Scott and I made some great granola bars last night. I got the recipe here. They are pretty easy to make and don't take that much time. Now we know exactly what we are eating when we grab a snack.

We hope to till tomorrow night, the the weather maker didn't read my weekly 'this week's plan' email I guess. The seedlings inside are really taking off, probably two inches tall now. In a way, I feel like they are my children. They are growing up so fast. I check them at night and when I wake; I am always so surprised how much they grew and even more delighted when another plant pushes through the dirt. I love gardening!

In Sunny Shadows.

No comments: