Friday, September 14

Oh My Travel...Life...Blog!!!

OH MY BLOG!!! Hello to my family, friends and strangers that follow...I truly apologize for the lack of blogging. Life really couldn't be busier, right now I am snuggling in my hotel room fighting a cold. 

Here's a recap of the past few months: 

In late June I started my new job at Rebuilding Together as the Manager of Special Events. I am in LOVE with this organization and my role!!! I work with great co-workers to execute several events including the Kickoff To Rebuild (NFL), All-Star Day of Service (NBA and MLB), Building A Healthy Neighborhood and head the National Conference

Since starting I have had the opportunity visit a few cities! In August (over my birthday to be exact) my supervisor and I went to New Orleans to team up with Rebuilding Together New Orleans as we conducted a site inspect the project location for Kickoff To Rebuild 2013. I love this city, the culture is so rich and vibrant. 





While I was gone, my moss rose grew about 6"!!!


Since Tuesday I have been on the West Coast siting properties for the 2014 National Conference. A co-worker and I looked at four properties in Sacramento and now I am solo looking at four additional properties in San Diego. This was a very cool art installation in the Sacramento airport (an upside down tree with crystal lights).


When you conduct site inspections, you get nothing but the best VIP treatment. The best rooms, complementary room service, the works! This was the view from my room last night. This afternoon I took a walk along the board walk of Mission Beach. 


I do promise to write more, maybe that iPad I NEED will help?!?!

You know who has been really busy? This guy: STEAM STATION COMICS 

In Busy Days












No comments: